Gout is caused by a build-up of a substance called uric acid in the blood. If you produce too much uric acid or your kidneys don’t filter enough out, it can build up and cause tiny sharp crystals to form in and around joints. These crystals can cause the joint to become inflamed (red and swollen) and painful.
If not treated, GOUT can complicate into:
- Irreversible joint damage: Gout, if left untreated can actually cause permanent harm to your joint.
- Deposition of urate crystals under the skin: These form nodules, called tophi, and are typically present in the fingers, hands, feet and along the back of your ankle.
- Urinary Stones: Uric acid can get deposited along the urinary tract causing formation of uric acid stones and reduced functioning of the kidneys.
Having understood that Gout is caused by the constitutional factors, it calls for constitutional approach towards its treatment.
Homeopathic treatment is targeted towards UPROOTING THE DISEASE and ensuring health with no side effects. For prescribing to an individual, a PLAN OF TREATMENT is followed which involves:
- GETTING THOROUGH UNDERSTANDING OF CASE which includes complete case taking (analyzing patient as an individual) along with patient history and family history
- DIAGNOSIS OF PATIENT AND DISEASE
- INDIVIDUAL ASSESSMENT OF THE CASE
- PRESCRIBING THE MOST SUITABLE INDIVIDUAL CONSTITUTIONAL REMEDY