Fibro adenomas are non-cancerous (benign) and harmless tumors which are made up of fibrous tissues of the breast. These are common in adolescent and young women. The incidence of Fibroadenoma reduces with increasing age. Breast lumps are common and have a number of different causes. Although most lumps aren’t breast cancer, any unusual changes to the breasts should be checked by a general physician as soon as possible.
There are several types of benign (non-cancerous) breast lump, most of which are harmless and are caused by hormonal changes that occur at different times in a woman’s life, such as during the menstrual cycle.
Common types of benign breast lump include:
- Fibroadenoma – a firm lump that moves around easily in the breast and is more common in younger women
- Breast cyst – a smooth, firm fluid-filled lump most commonly seen in women aged 30 to 60
- Breast abscess – a painful collection of pus that forms under the skin of the breast, usually as the result of a bacterial infection
Exact cause of Fibroadenoma is unknow. It is because of the cyclical hormonal changes that take place in the body of women of child bearing age.
Mass/ Lump under the skin of breast tissue which is:
- Firm or solid
- Well defined in terms of edges or borders
- Smooth or round
- Movable under skin
- May be single or multiple
- May present in one or both the breasts
Though Fibroadenomas are not harmful; they can distort breast shape if very big in size. This can lead to cosmetic concern in an affected woman. Most cases of fibroadenoma do not increase the risk of breast cancer but yet sometimes in some fibroadenomas there can be rapid tissue change resulting in tendency to malignancy. They become matter of much concern when the size increases.
Surgical removal comes with its own risks and complications. There are risks of anaesthesia, distortion of breast shape, pain & bleeding after operation, post surgical infection and scarring Moreover many cases recur even after successful surgery.
Homeopathic treatment for fibroadenoma of breast is perfectly harmless, non invasive and safe treatment option. Homeopathy is very effective in managing symptoms of Fibroadenoma of Breast and has an excellent success rate. Homeopathy has world class medicines which treat Fibroadenoma of Breast from its roots without any side effects.
Homeopathic treatment is targeted towards UPROOTING THE DISEASE and ensuring health with no side effects. For prescribing to an individual, a PLAN OF TREATMENT is followed which involves:
- GETTING THOROUGH UNDERSTANDING OF CASE which includes complete case taking (analyzing patient as an individual) along with patient history and family history
- DIAGNOSIS OF PATIENT AND DISEASE
- INDIVIDUAL ASSESSMENT OF THE CASE
- PRESCRIBING THE MOST SUITABLE INDIVIDUAL CONSTITUTIONAL REMEDY